Happy birthday, @Ocean22! 🎉
Here's an idea: a #NoJS challenge.
Even if it seems impossible, look it up. It just might be possible.
There's so much stuff in there now, even a seasoned webmaster could be surprised.
Dammit, Horrible Subs, even I know that 五千トン (Romaji: go sen ton) does not mean 5 tons. Even destroyers are way, WAY heavier than your run-of-the-mill car.
By the way, this is the ship they're talking about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asahi-class_destroyer
So, you know, I have a presentation for work coming up in a few days.
Up until today afternoon, when I held a test presentation in front of some coworkers, I felt like that presentation is going to be horrible. Mostly because I didn't (or rather, couldn't) prepare for it at all.
However, with the input of my coworkers and a few hours of time this evening, I now have the feeling that it might actually turn out pretty well. Which is great!
Cringy tech jokes Show more
StackOverflow ideas on how to remember the maximum value of a signed 32bit integer:
- A tattoo. But reversed so that you don't end up using 7463847412 with a mirror.
- Just remember 2147483647. It's not that hard.
- If you're a Java person: Don't. Just use Integer.MAX_VALUE.
- 0x7FFFFFFF. Base16 is awesome.
- 2^31-1 sounds reasonable.
- 1111111111111111111111111111111 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- What about 1 base 2147483647?
Taken from: https://stackoverflow.com/q/94591
Generic Mastodon instance hosted by the FairSocialNet association.